Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hamburger Cupcakes

This last Sunday was my nephew JD's birthday and I asked my sister if I could make dessert! I was in the mood to bake and I wanted to make something cool! While surfing the net, I came across a picture of hamburger cupcakes! I thought it looked really cool and thought that I could probably duplicate it! I was actually impressed with myself because I thought they came out really good! And the best part....everyone LOVED them!!

These are the ingredients I used:
Step 1.
Bake brownies according to box directions.
Step 2.
Make cupcakes according to box directions.

Step 3.
Prepare condiments-Divide frosting into 3 separate bowls but leave more in one bowl for the "ketchup". Reserve each bowl to one food color so that red represents ketchup, yellow = mustard, green = lettuce.

Step 4.
Prepare buns & meat-Cut cupcake in half. Use a 2" circle cookie cutter to cut the brownie "meat" then cut in half (depending on the cupcake's height). Add a brownie circle to the bottom of the cupcake. Add the "ketchup, mustard and lettuce".

I hope you guys give it a try and enjoy making it like I did!

1 comment:

Michelle R. Slape said...

Those look GREAT!!!! Thanks for sharing!!