Thursday, March 13, 2008

TACO SOUP!


I especially love this meal because there isn't much prep work and it's on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Here's the scoop on our taco soup:
2 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes (in juice)
2 80z cans of tomato sauce
1 14.5oz can of corn (use juice)
1 14.5oz can of kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
1 lb. of browned hamburger (add diced onion if desired)
1 pkg. taco seasoning
-simmer on medium 10 min.
-serve over tortilla chips with cheese and sour cream.
That's the recipe I was given, we also add olives (w/o the juice) guacamole and sometimes green chilies. I also get a big can of kidney beans in stead of the smaller size.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

chris said...

Yummy! My mouth is salivating. I can't wait to make this. My Cinco de Mayo menu is growing by the day. Thank you for sharing and for the picture! It looks yummy.