Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Let's go a G-N-O!


Last Friday, we had our monthly Girl's Night Out. We ate at two delicious places in the Nut Tree Village that I highly recommend.


For dinner, the girls meet at Spice Thai Kitchen and Bar. We ordered the Roti, Lettuce Wraps and Fresh Shrimp Rolls. They were all delicious starters. Michelle and I split the Garlic Pepper Shrimp (all entrees come with steamed rice) and the Chicken Pad Thai. This was my first time having Pad Thai and I loved it. They had a large selection of entrees on their menu. I can't wait to go back and try more of their plates!


For dessert, we walked across the street to Bayberry Yogurt and Gelato. I ordered the Spumoni gelato, which was very creamy and had a lot of pistachio pieces. Val ordered the Rocky Road gelato and she loved the marshmallow cream they used. Jae ordered the strawberry yogurt topped with fresh strawberries. I will be getting that next time with their cheesecake chunks!


No comments: