Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Love Shrimp!

I love shrimp! I think I'm allergic to it but it doesn't stop me. :)

Italian Shrimp. I got this recipe from my good friend, Greg. It's a very simple, delicious recipe. Be sure to leave a comment if you've tried it and let us know how you like it.
This is a picture of Greg, ME and Ryan at Bing Crosby's for one of Ryan's birthday celebrations. ( Haha! After "previewing" my post I just noticed that I match the background!)

Italian Shrimp

  • Marinate large, thawed, headless, peeled and deveined shrimp in Italian salad dressing for 30 minutes to an 1 hour
  • Grill on skewers at least 3 minutes on each side until pink
  • ENJOY!
How easy is that?

1 comment:

Michelle R. Slape said...

I LOVE shrimp, too, even though it gives me hives!!! :)

I can't wait to try this. I just had Hawaiian garlic shrimp (Giovani style) 2 days in a row!